Horsham in West Sussex is a very popular place to live for many different kinds of people, and has a buoyant market for rental property. Those of working age often choose to live in Horsham because of its proximity to employment opportunities and transport links, many families enjoy the good schools and leisure facilities on offer, while others choose to retire to Horsham and enjoy its close proximity to beautiful countryside. This popularity means there are many agents in Horsham who specialise in the letting and management of residential property.
Letting and rental agents in Horsham will generally offer a range of services, which may include:
- helping prospective tenants find a property to live in
- assisting landlords to find suitable, good-quality tenants for their property
- managing the process of setting up new tenancies for a property, including taking up references, drawing up tenancy paperwork and so on
- carrying out ongoing property management and maintenance for rental properties
- providing property clearance services for both tenants and landlords
- advising landlords and tenants on suitable insurance for their property and belongings.
With so many services on offer, which can really take the headache out of renting or letting out a property in Horsham, it’s no wonder that both landlords and tenants will often choose to use the services of a letting agent.